Friday, November 18, 2011

Love for Kai

I'm grateful for my own baby's health, despite the commings and goings of colds or teething issues. But I'm thinking about one of my students in the preschool. Poor thing has been hospitalized, and hopefully, she'll be back on track in a month or so. It's easy to take good health for granted. It's sad to think about such a sweet, energetic little girl being pricked and prodded and the worry that must come along with it for her family.

Please send your warm wishes and love to this family, especially as the holidays approach. And remember to hug your own little one. Kai's mommy has a great blog - please visit it and send your thoughts to the family when you get a chance at my unstill life.

1 comment:

  1. This made me cry. Thank you, Monica. Kai was singing the "Hello Everybody" song under sedation today and it was quite funny. She also keeps sitting cross-legged on her bed and telling everyone that she's "sitting like Miss Monica". :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to comment? I'd love to hear from you! Share your thoughts here:

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!
Our little guy at 15 months, February 2011.