Saturday, May 5, 2012

rise and shine



It started at 6:45 a.m. Rise and shine! Guess who's ready to go outside? A little dew in the grass never spoils his fun. I am (yawn) happy to follow him out to the backyard in my ragged out jammies when the sun is already shining and the air feels warm. It's going to be a good day. Now if I could just get the coffee started...

I'm happy to report that our fruits and veggies are well on the way. The downside? My kid is like a rabbit! He is so excited to pick the strawberries that he wants to yank them off (unripe), take a bite, and then chuck them in the yard as he exclaims "birdies eat dat!". Sigh. I suppose there are worse things he might try to eat. (Like his boogs. Or his bath water. Or potting soil.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment? I'd love to hear from you! Share your thoughts here:

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!
Our little guy at 15 months, February 2011.