Saturday, March 3, 2012

where'd he learn that?

Any guesses?
Fresh off a new hair cut I guess he had reason to give some 'tude. Can't imagine where he's seen that pose before...

So, you'll be happy to know that day 2 and 3 of "month of meals" were a success! The angel hair pasta with broccoli and parm was a hit (shrimp for the hubs). My homemade mac and cheese was delicious - I used cheddar and pepperjack for some zip. It was well recieved with the in-laws tonight, along with some yummy oatmeal cookies. Needless to say I'm sick of pasta so I'll have to switch it up tomorrow.

Yes, you have mastered the fridge. Now let's close it!
Because of the rain I didn't get to deal with the ivy yesterday. I mean it this time, tomorrow is the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment? I'd love to hear from you! Share your thoughts here:

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!
Our little guy at 15 months, February 2011.