Tuesday, September 20, 2011

meet the barber

Is it just me, or does this kid need a hair cut?

I don't need no stinkin' hair cut!

Try to catch me, mom!

The "turkey tail" fungus was too cool to pass by.

But seriously. Time to meet the barber.
E: Are you guys sure about this?

Well, I guess this isn't so bad...

Why are mom and dad torturing me? This guy has scissors!
You'll be happy to know that the hair cut did, eventually, come to an end. I can't say it was a good hair cut, but it's definitely shorter now! Poor little guy! And by the way, since when is a toddler's hair cut $16?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment? I'd love to hear from you! Share your thoughts here:

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!
Our little guy at 15 months, February 2011.