Saturday, April 7, 2012

aww!

This little man is keeping me on my toes! See what we've been up to in the last couple of weeks. E's first Easter egg hunt photos are here too.

Yes, mom. I'll help you make bread!

Who cares if my jammies don't match?

Raw bread dough...yum.

I found slate tiles on clearance in packages of 9 (I'm talking $3 bucks a set.)
For less than $10, I got enough to paint an outdoor alphabet set for E.
I'm gonna make these for my students, too.

E liked organizing the slate into a grid pattern.
Kinda related to his love for puzzles, I guess.

Bubbles!
Hand over those bubbles, mom!

Why does everyone have a basket again? Are you sure about whole "hunt" thing?

Ah-ha! I put the eggs in the basket!

Look there's something in these eggs, mom!

Once he figured out there was candy inside, he was all about gathering the eggs!

The egg hunt was hoppin'!
With any luck the Easter bunny will visit our house tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment? I'd love to hear from you! Share your thoughts here:

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!
Our little guy at 15 months, February 2011.