Sunday, January 16, 2011

natural disaster

Toddlers don't care about tired parents. They have two modes: full speed or zonked. I'm dragging today, so my little man has free run of the house. I'm doing my best to keep up with him, but WOW. He's full of energy and all I want is ten minutes for coffee.

Needless to say our house is a wreck. It's our version of a 'natural disaster'. The hubs likes to ask if a tornado came through. Actually, yes, our toddler has a lot in common with a tornado: picks up anything in his path, no discrimination about what he may destroy, and leaves survivors reeling in his wake. I've never known a tornado to clean up after itself, either :)

Shall we play a little game? How about "I spy"? Let's see...I spy a busy baby in the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment? I'd love to hear from you! Share your thoughts here:

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!
Our little guy at 15 months, February 2011.