Friday, January 21, 2011

pajama outing in the snow

More snow this morning, so out we go! Who cares if we are still in our pajamas?

E got geared up in his snowpants for our morning play, and I actually found that the footy pjs meant that I didn't have to find his socks. The bulky feet made for snug boots, but E didn't mind. It was spontaneous, after all.

He's still in amazement by the snow. (So am I.) It's either a state of awe at the vast white sight or bewilderment from the cold that keeps him spellbound. Either way, my little cub enjoys our snowy winter play. 

A lot happens around here before breakfast...



If he could talk I think he would say "What's this white stuff again?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment? I'd love to hear from you! Share your thoughts here:

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!
Our little guy at 15 months, February 2011.