Wednesday, June 15, 2011

first hair cut!

Pre-hair cut...note the adorable whispies sticking out everywhere.
Wow, what a big kid. At 19 months my little shnookie got his first hair cut. He looks so grown up! Daddy was all too eager to do the deed. We sat outside for the big 'do so I'd like to think some little bird is lining her nest with locks E's silky blond hair.

If he could talk, I think he'd say "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Mom, dad, what's that snipping sound?


Little guy, hair cut complete!

Our baby is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha this brought back memories... I could only ever cut my baby's hair in his sleep! He HATED the sound of the scissors near his ear! To this day (he's 26) I'm still the only person who's ever cut his hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to comment? I'd love to hear from you! Share your thoughts here:

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!

Yes, peas are delicious - and funny!
Our little guy at 15 months, February 2011.